The Worth of a Challenge


If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day.
If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime
and he doesn't have to just eat fish.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The letter Nn and the words "like" and "my"

So Jacob had another wonderful day! Jacob has been working on the letter Nn and the words "like" and "my" this is next group of sight words he has been working on at school. I was also presented with a nice art project, a scarecrow made of construction paper. Tomorrow he will be having a thanksgiving party in his class. They have been learning about pilgrams and indians and about the first thanksgiving. I will hopefully remember my camera when I go to volunteer in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment