The Worth of a Challenge


If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day.
If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime
and he doesn't have to just eat fish.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's a Party...

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

And you're invited! You can find the Ultimate Blog Party host here and if you want to join the party just link up too! There are prizes to win and blog friends to be made so join the party April 1st through the 8th.

Here are the rad prizes and how to enter:

Prizes!

Oh and don’t forget to enter for the prizes! THIS YEAR we are handling prizes DIFFERENTLY…
To enter to win the Prizes on the Prize Page you must fill out a PRIZE ENTRY FORM. You can submit it any time before midnight Friday April 8th. So take your time and browse the prize listings, because in your entry form you will have the chance to indicate your top prize choices from the incredible Ultimate Blog Party 2011 Prize Pool!
We will ALSO do separate random draws for a $100 Visa Gift Card from our Featured Prize Sponsors for each of the Linky Lists and for two $100 Land’s End Gift Cards drawn from the Comments section.


About me: Hi, I am Sarah, a former Navy rocket scientist turned stay at home mom. I love homeschooling my kids and helping them learn the honor courage and commitment I did with the love of Jesus Christ. With each step of the way I like to blog and share it.

I love reading so don't forget to comment so I can see the wonder of your fabulous world too!

10 comments:

  1. I'm impressed by anyone who can homeschool! My little boys are off to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the UBP11. Wow, a rocket scientist. That sounds so cool. Our son wants to become a scientist. :-) I'm a journalist turned SAHM. We're from military families and we homeschool too.
    I'm following you. Stop by my blog and see if you like it.
    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping from the UBP! Your boys are precious! I love the photo of them in the header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were really a rocket scientist? I'm glad you posted the link to the prize page, because I had no clue where to find it until someone on Twitter told me where to find it! LOL

    ~Mimi #115
    http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2011/03/2011-ultimate-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from UBP! I am a homeschool Mom too and always love reading blogs of other homeschooling families!

    Adorable boys!

    Have a great weekend!
    Alicia - www.kramercottageschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you! :) I'm impressed that you left the exciting world of rocket science to teach your boys....no better job! I teach in public school but have great respect for homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Ultimate Blog Party. Your boys are adorable! I love all the colors in your photographs, too.

    I hope you'll stop by KellysLuckyYou.com and follow me back :) Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am hopping over from UBP11! I love the pictures of your boys cute! I am a mom of boys! Hope you have a chance to stop by and visit my site:
    www.busymomonthego.com
    It is a new site about building family togetherness, recipes, budgets and occasionly a giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm popping by from #UBP11! Lovely to meet you! Thanks for sharing your story! Sounds like quite a full life you've got there! My blog is: MomConfessionals.com and I'm on twitter @momconfessional

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah - we are following you as part of the UBP11 celebrations. I know my daughter would love a turtle also! :-) Please stop by our blog if you get a chance - http://yoursfaithfully.ca/blog/?p=203.

    ReplyDelete