The Worth of a Challenge


If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day.
If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime
and he doesn't have to just eat fish.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

No I did not quit, or run away, or end the blog!



I am back for the school year after an abrupt hiatus last spring. We moved and bought this ol' house and it has needed all the attention that I would normally put into the blog. But now that things have tapered off in that area, I can shift my attention back to blogging. I have also been spending many hours putting together this year's curriculum and rearranging the classroom. So really now the only question left is, are you ready for all the cool stuff this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment