Supplies to do the Moon Jump
- measuring tape
- large sheet of paper
- calculator(for the younger kids)
1. We put a large sheet of paper on the wall and then jump up and put a mark where you jumped up to
2. We measured how high up the mark was.
3. We multiplied the hight by six and that is our jumping on the moon
I then tried to get Benji to play along and low and behold he just wanted to color!
*** What is your moon weight?
- stand on a standard scale and record your weight
- divide by six and that is your lunar weight!