- Preschool Printing Practice from Kidzone- Not only do they give a break down of age and skills to work on, but they also match it with free worksheets. A total score if you are looking for something quick and concise and not a lot of who-ha.
- Donna Young- Donna, I have never met you, but your handwriting readiness stuff totally rocks! With worksheets that take you from making simple lines to perfecting cursive writing, I would even say that I could gain something from what your site has to offer
- ESL Writing Wizard-OK, so if there were a Mr Wizard for handwriting, it would be the folks at ESL. The easy to use website allows you to make handwriting worksheets so you can incorporate handwriting into any lesson. I know lots of homeschoolers are keen on dictation and learning through copywork and this would be the handwriting companion in my opinion. You get options for what style and size of writing your child needs.
- Handwriting Help For Kids- This site really could also be known as Encyclopedia Handwriting. Written by an occupational therapist, it seems most problems can be answered on this one site. She has lots of free advice and printable product as well as other product for purchase
- Practical Pages-This gal is not only practical, but sensible too! I love her philosophy and if you are willing to let go of the idea that kids need lots of worksheets to be able to learn, then this is the blog for you!
- Fairy Dust Teaching-Need help organizing how your child learns these letters? Why not let a giraffe, monkey and a chicken help? Intrigued? check it out and get her free printable while you're there!
- In The Teachers' Lounge- Need a way to keep a pencil in your budding writer's hand? The video tutorial and tips on the blog are just the tip of the ice burg!
- Confessions of a Homeschooler-Do you do a letter of the day program and want one that fosters handwriting? Well go no further! It's all here and it's almost all free printables to boot.
I would really love to see what resources work best for others as well so don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom!