The Worth of a Challenge


If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day.
If you teach a child to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.
But if you teach a child to learn, you feed him for a lifetime
and he doesn't have to just eat fish.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Field Trip!

It's just me and Benji since my husband and Jacob are off house hunting. We joined my Aunt and fun cousins at the world renowned San Diego Zoo. We had such an awesome time, and Benji enjoyed having my undivided attention. 































so I wasn't really sure what he would be most interested in seeing. He likes frogs, but beyond that, I wasn't really sure. 




















I soon realized he LOVES the polar bears. He just could not get enough of those bears.



















Perhaps it is because they are as playful and unpredictable as he is. What ever it is, it kept him going back for more.























































This is the closest to getting one as a pet as he was going to get!


































Other cool highlights from the zoo include:
turtles




koalas













giraffe

gazelle

camels











elephants
lions




                                            
flamingos
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment